After configuring the Search application in SharePoint 2010 I recieved the following... ...
Senior SharePoint Consultant & Project Manager @ Provincie Fryslân
- Groningen Area, Netherlands
- Computer Software
Independent SharePoint consultant and certified ITPRO with a broad experience in designing, implementing and maintaining large SharePoint farms at enterprise companies.
Specialized in SharePoint 2007&2010&2013 environments, implementing SharePoint Governance, migrating SharePoint farms and translate the customer needs in a SharePoint solution.
Privately Held; Myself Only; Computer Software industry
July 2009 – Present (4 years) Leeuwarden Area, Netherlands
Independent SharePoint & SQL Consultancy.
Some customers and projects of iDocs:
- Crespo Software - SharePoint consultant for implementing custom solutions of the "vastgoed portal" solution and designing an extranet OTP SharePoint environment for the "vastgoed portal" solution.
- Vrije Universiteit - Design and implementation of a projects portal based on SharePoint 2010 technology.
- Motip Dupli - Implementation of SharePoint 2010 environment and several business process solutions in SharePoint with workflows and forms.
- SchutteGroep - Implementation of a SharePoint 2010 internet portal and a self service projects portal.
- Lokhorst Bouw - Implementation of a SharePoint 2010 internet portal.
- Arlafoods - Implementation of a SharePoint 2007 intranet portal. Custom workflows for business process. SharePoint migration.
- Singelland - Consultancy for new SharePoint 2010 portal.
- Antonius Hospital - Implementation of a 4-node SQL clustered environment and migration of several applications to this SQL environment.
Sharepoint Consultant, Collaboration
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Dairy industry
August 2009 – August 2012 (3 years 1 month) Amersfoort
• Managing and trouble shooting the FrieslandCampina SharePoint worldwide environments.
• Implementation of TAP environment for hosting of the Frieslandcampina Websites.
• Design and implementation of SharePoint 2010 Dev/Test/Staging and Production worldwide environment
• Migrating of a SharePoint 2007 farm to a SharePoint 2010 farm
• Design and implementation SharePoint 2010 pilot.
• Design and implementation SharePoint MOSS 2007 Dev/Test/Staging and Production worldwide environment FrieslandCampina
• Technical Managing and trouble shooting Livelink CMS FrieslandCampina.
• Implementation of software for the SharePoint environement, customized software, K2 workflow server and workflow deployments, SCOM server, DPM 2010 server.
• Technical role in the migration project from LiveLink CMS to the SharePoint environment
• Design and implementation MOSS 2007 envirnoment for ARLA foods Netherlands and migration of the LiveLink/SharePoint environment to this new environment.
Antonius Ziekenhuis Sneek/Emmeloord
Nonprofit; 1001-5000 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
November 2010 – March 2011 (5 months)
Technical design and implementation of a 4-Node MS SQL 2008 R2 cluster and the migration of several MS SQL 2000/2005 databases to the new clustered environment.
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Food Production industry
September 2010 – March 2011 (7 months)
Heiploeg has consistently been growing during the last 100 years plus from being a small family company in Zoutkamp to becoming the largest shrimp supplier of Europe.
Implementation of SharePoint Infrastructure, backup solution with DPM 2010, building several business process implementations and advise about the usage of SharePoint.
LiveLink & SharePoint Specialist
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Dairy industry
August 2005 – August 2009 (4 years 1 month)
- Managing Opentext LiveLink and SharePoint environment for FrieslandFoods worldwide.
- Development of an OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) database tool. Deployed this tool to 13 production (over 100 production lines) of Frielandfoods Cheese Netherlands, France, Nigeria and the Middle East.
Junior Solution Developer
Public Company; 11-50 employees; Computer Networking industry
January 2005 – August 2005 (8 months)
In my role as Junior Solution Developer I've build several
web-based en MS SQL applications for customers of ViaData.
Some of the companies I have build custom applications for are:
- De Wolff (wind-energie company) - Heerenveen
Skills & Expertise
- Software Implementation
- Microsoft Infrastructure
- Web Applications
- Data Migration
- SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Technologies
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server
- Business Intelligence
- Windows Server
- Software Development
- SharePoint Designer
- Enterprise Content Management
English(Professional working proficiency)
Dutch(Native or bilingual proficiency)
MCSE - SharePoint 2013
- 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
2013 – 2013
- Masterclass from Dan Holme - Collaboration & SharePoint 2013
2012 – 2012
- End to End Microsoft Business Intelligence From SQL 2008R2 to SharePoint 2010
- PerformancePoint 2010
MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
2010 – 2010
- 70-667 Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring
- 70-668 Microsoft SharePoint Administrator 2010
Enterprise Administrator Windows Server (MCSE) 2008
2010 – 2010
- 70-680 Installing & Configuring Windows 7 Client,
- 70-640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory & Configuring
- 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure & Configuring
- 70-643 Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure & Configuring
HBO Bachelor, Information and Communication Technology
2004 – 2008
IT service management
Database and webapplications Development
Building K2 Blackpoint workflow Solutions
2 Day K2 training:
- How to design and build process-driven applications using the K2 BlackPoint platform
- Logging and diagnosis in the K2 platform and repairing error conditions using K2 tools
Institute of Natural Excellence
Certified, Project Management
Training, Building workflows in K2 BlackPoint
K2 4.5 - 2 Day Technical Session
ESX Server / infrastructure 3.0
MCTS (Configuring & Administrator SharePoint 2007)
- 70-631 Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- 70-630 Implementing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- January 2012 to December 2012
Preparing for the Nov. 2012 edition of the Amsterdam-Dakar Challenge. A trip of approximately 8.000 kilometres, crossing the Sahara desert in a low budget car. Why? For the pure joy of adventure and for charity. Our main goal is to collect money for the Fatoto health clinic in east Gambia.
Bike riding , Photography, Music, Apple, new Challenges